31/10/13

Banana balls with oats and choc chips

Hi everyone, today's post is about a very simple and quick recipe which i hope you'll enjoy both big and little ones. I'm not good at all when it comes to make pastries so i always try to find very easy recipes in order to reduce my failure rate which is always a given fact :-)!

I found this recipe some months ago via pinterest (i love pinterest!) but when i decided to make it the link didn't work, fortunately all i needed was  written also below the photo.

So this is my attempt...

2 ripe bananas
 1 cup quick oats
1 spoonful peanut butter
choc chips
 
 
mix the first 3 ingredients in the multi
 
 

then add the choc chips and mix with a spoon
 

 

Make small balls with a help of a spoon and flop them onto baking sheet.
Bake at 180 C or 350 F for 15 min.
 
 
 
And here they are! They may lack of appearence but
they are definetely tasty and healthy.
Outside they are a little bit crusty but inside they remain soft.
 
I guess you can add other ingredients too like dried fruit
 or you can add sesame paste instead of peanut butter.
 
I hope your little ones will love them! 
 
 

2 σχόλια: